[Evolution-hackers] Evolution and Evolution Libs split

As I'm splitting out the calendar and addressbook libraries (wombat and
its clients), I'm wondering about 6 of the e-util files that are used in
those libs.

e-component-listener.h:
only used it wombat client libs, should be ok to move

e-db3-utils.h, e-dbhash.h:
only used in the addressbook file backend (maybe be needed to convert
pilot conduit hashes though) - Chris did we decide not to use your new
flat file backend?

e-list.h
used in multiple places could copy for now or have evo link against a
util lib in the new package

e-sexp.h
used in multiple spots including camel - Jeff, Michael maybe camel wants
its own anyhow so it can be split out at a later date?  The filter code
could use the camel one and the rest of the usage is in the calendar and
addressbook (and only in 2 addressbook instance in the gui)

e-msgport.h
the wombat clients now use the e_mutex bits maybe we should just copy
those out?

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>