[Evolution-hackers] CalClient

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody can tell me if the cal_client_update_object() /
cal_client_remove_object() functions are synchronous. i.e. when
cal_client_update_object() returns, is the operation done? Or is it only
done once the "obj_updated" / "obj_removed" signal is emitted?

Looking at the code, it looks to me like it is synchronous (I've been
traced stuff through and looked at code in
calendar/pcs/cal-backend-file.c and friends) but if somebody could say
"yes" or "no", I'd feel better about it =)

Thanks,

Peter