[Evolution-hackers] EStorage*

Michael, Jeff,

I think we should remove the EStorage* classes from the shell, move them
into the mailer, and rename them / massage them / do whatever is needed
ot make them fit well over there.

Could either of you guys do that?

We are not really sharing that code with any other part of the code (nor
I see a reason to right now), and it seems easier if we just let you
guys do whatever is needed to it, within the mailer's codebase.  (Jeff
has already begun changing a bunch of things for dnd.)

What do you think?

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>