Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 1.4.5, XFce4 and dependencies

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 02:22, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
Hi all,

I've tried the normal evolution list, nothing so far.  I don't have
time to work on the laptop during the week, so thought I'd try here.

It should be possible to use Evo with XFce, should it not?
Sure, I use it with 'amiwm', it is also just another window manager, nothing to do with the application running inside it.

Laptop build.  Do not want to install GNOME.  Installed XFce4, and all
the GNOME 2 libs that I am aware of.

Evo 1.4.5 builds (make goes OK), but during the make install phase I get
this (could be wrapped):
Maybe your version of scrollkeeper isn't right?  You could also just try 'make -k install',and live with the fact you wont have any online help ...