Re: [Evolution-hackers] compiling evolution-groupwise

On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 15:06, Dan Winship wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 14:20, Cameron Meadors wrote:
> > When compiling evolution-groupwise, I get this error when linking
> > gw_client:
> >
> > libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/liblinc.la'
> >
> > I have liblinc.{a,so} but no .la.  I have many other .la files.  What is
> > busted with my libtool?
>
> Are you running xd unstable? If so, you'd probably need to rebuild
> evolution yourself, because the evolution-devel files may be depending
> on gnome-2-2-specific stuff.

I am running current XD2 with the current evolution 1.4.5.  I have had
consistent problems with libtool stuff.  I have worked around it so far
without problems.  If I go around libtool in this instance, libs such as
libeshell can not be found at run time.

Cameron