Re: [Evolution-hackers] how to debug evolution-wombat freeze

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 19:27, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > 	Checkout HEAD ORBit2 - it should have the fix in it.
>
> Hmm...  Still not fixed, it seems.  Trace attached.

	Right ... that's very strange; given that I found a bug that would
cause almost exactly that stack trace - are you certain that you are in
fact running against the fixed version ? Of course - if so, it's a ref
counting problem on the pobj; I'll investigate that.

	Thanks,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot