Re: [Evolution-hackers] Where is the guide-line for folder name and other GUI elements?

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 00:56, Dan Winship wrote:
On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 23:18, Calvin Liu wrote:
> Hi, there,
>
> If you create a vfolder as "xxx$%^&" and click on it, it'll crash. So
> it's clearly we must process the folder name before really create such
> folders.

No, that's just a bug. It shouldn't crash.

In theory, a folder name can contain any UTF-8 character you want,
although you may have problems if you try to use "/", or if you use "."
on an IMAP server where that's the hierarchy separator character.
Nup this isn't an issue anymore (the '.' bit), hasn't been for some time.