Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #232
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>, evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug #232
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:59:01 -0500
On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 14:52, Dan Winship wrote:
> > I don't think the connector links to the mailer at all, although it does
> > link to camel. Dan?
> Connector is irrelevant here. We don't want non-Ximian GPL code in
> evolution because it keeps us from being able to do things like, oh,
> say, link to OpenSSL if we need to. (Where were you last week? :-)
I'm aware of that, but then the problem is not directly related to the
code being GPL'ed, but more that we don't have the copyright.
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev