Re: [Evolution-hackers] Contact and Calendar from MySQL

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 17:54, Sam Przyswa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We run phpGroupware at office that manage contacts, calendar event, etc,
> on MySQL. Is there a way via some API to link these data (contacts,
> calendar events) in Evolution Contact and Calendar ?

In fact there is.  We have split out the backends and the client
libraries to these backends and they reside in the evolution-data-server
module.  Basically you want to look at
evolution-data-server/calendar/backends and
evolution-data-server/calendar/libedata-cal.  You will need to sub class
e-cal-backend and implement the requisite virtual methods.  How you
implement these methods is up to you, and gnome-db is an option for
communicating with the MySQL database and implementing these method.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
Ximian, Inc.