[Evolution-hackers] Re: wombat and java

Hi Andrei,

I'm not sure this was me, or if it was, i've completely forgotten about it (i work on the mail part, not addressbook).

I've forwarded this post to evolution-hackers, and I suggest you join that list (see http://lists.ximian.com/) to continue the discussion.

Cheers,
Michael

PS helps if i actually cc evolution-hackers