Re: [Evolution-hackers] Unable to activate HTML editor component (Evolution 1.4.5)

I have installed libgtkhtml 3.0.9, in
/usr/local/software/gtkhtml/3.0.9

bonobo-activation-config.xml contains:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<oafconfig>

<searchpath>
        <item>/usr/local/software/evolution/1.4.5/lib/bonobo/servers</item>
        <item>/usr/local/software/gtkhtml/3.0.9/lib/bonobo/servers</item>
</searchpath>

</oafconfig>

Let me know if there is any other info you need to help with this.

Thanks!
-- Steve