Re: [Evolution-hackers] Which version of NSS and NSPR are evolution HEAD using?

the configure.in checks already try to use pkgconfig unless you specify
the paths manually in the configure line. the configure line is mostly
still around in case we want to build nss in statically iirc.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.