Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution Data Server

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 02:25, Not Zed wrote:
> how do you uninstall 'make install'?
>
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 13:49, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > You now need the module evolution-data-server to build evolution.  Make
> > sure to uninstall evolution before rebuilding since some things might
> > conflict.

Just to clarify, I meant do a make uninstall in evolution before
rebuilding because a lot of the libs and such moved to e-d-s and hence
changed location, so you don't want a lot of dead libs and files
creating problems.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>