Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] GPG signed message corrupted when sent using "Sendmail"

Le jeu 06/03/2003 à 02:42, Not Zed a écrit :
> Hi Frederic,
>
> Discussed this with Jeff, seems that it is only your version of postfix
> (he mentioned it so i assume thats that mdk uses) which is adding the
> extra line, Ettore uses it, and doesn't have this problem, also Jeff
> tested with sendmail with no problem.
>
> We're sending out
> \r\n
> content
>
> and its being convrted to
> content-type: ...\n
> \n
> \n
> content
>
> by postfix.  afaik we should be able to send out that format to external
> tools (the smtp protocol requires it for instance), with it being
> properly understood ...
>
> We could convert \r\n to \n, i _think_ it should be ok, but we shouldn't
> have to.
>
> Thoughts?

I knew I should have tested with sendmail.. :))

Tested here and it appears our postfix package is indeed broken (or has
changed its behaviour..)

I'll check with our postfix maintainer and keep you informed..

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
MandrakeSoft