Re: [Evolution-hackers] misc. evo. requirements ...

> 	Nat asked me to put together some of the things that are wanted for
> OO.o (and Java) from evolution:
>
> 	* non-GUI[1] mail send API

Why no X connection?  Is no gui not good enough?  I can't see how we can
activate the mail component in non-gui mode, without at least having
called gnome init or something which will implicitly do a gdk init/x
connection, right?  Not without some radical changes anyway, beyond the
shell foo.

Also, some mail sending requires authentication, which requires a
password dialogue.