Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel plans and possibilities

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 04:54, Not Zed wrote:
> I put this (long) list together of a bunch of things that should be
> addressed in camel.

Please could you also add (de-)prioritisation of background tasks to the
TODO list for the IMAP back end. We don't want it checking for new mail
for two minutes _before_ of fetching the mail the user just clicked on
-- that's insane :)

Likewise we need to fix the way it downloads a multi-megabyte attachment
just to run 'file' on it, before even displaying the text of the main
message part to the user.

--
dwmw2