Re: [Evolution-hackers] outgoing filter thought [was Re: [evolution-patches] Fix some problems]

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 20:46, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 08:43, Dan Winship wrote:
> > If there was an outgoing filter rule option to stop the message from
> > being sent, you could have a rule like:
>
> This is a nice idea!
>
> Couldn't one just use "Delete Message" to stop the message from being
> sent?

Hm... if outgoing filters work by running them on messages in the Outbox
before they're sent, then yes, but I'm not sure that's actually what
happens.

(But this wouldn't really do the right thing anyway; you don't want the
message to just vanish, you want it to reopen in the composer.)

-- Dan