[Evolution-hackers] aspell-0.50.3-1.ximian.2 borked

[dkelson mentor tmp]$ echo bergler > /tmp/file.txt
[dkelson mentor tmp]$ aspell -c /tmp/file.txt
*bergler*
1) berlger                              6) burgle
2) Berger                               7) Berkley
3) berger                               8) burglar
4) beagle                               9) Berget
5) bugler                               0) beguiler
i) Ignore                               I) Ignore all
r) Replace                              R) Replace all
a) Add                                  l) Add Lower
b) Abort                                x) Exit
? 3
Sorry that is an invalid choice!? 3
Sorry that is an invalid choice!? 3
Sorry that is an invalid choice!? 3
Sorry that is an invalid choice!? 3
Sorry that is an invalid choice!? <ENTER>
                                                                                                             [dkelson mentor tmp]$ cat /tmp/file.txt
bergler

Can anyone else confirm this before I bugzilla it?