[Evolution-hackers] removeCard call in Book CORBA object results in CORBA.BAD_OPERATION

I'm encountering a CORBA.BAD_OPERATION exception when trying to call the
removeCard method on the Book CORBA object.  According to the IDL:

void removeCard (in CardId Id);

I should be able to call removeCard(uid) on a Book instance.

However, when I attempt to do so, I get a CORBA.BAD_OPERATION result.  I
have successfully been able to call modifyCard(), getVCard(), and addCard(),
but for some reason removeCard()results in this exception.  This leads me to
believe that it's not implemented, but I've found references to it in the
Evolution source code.  Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-Patrick