Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

I like this, too.  A notification icon of some sort could let me know
when I have important new email.  It might also be useful to be able to
tie it into the calendar client, either to notify the user of an
upcoming appointment, or to that someone else has modified a
server-based calendar.

dbr

--
David B. Ritch