[Evolution-hackers] ECard Updates

Hi all,

I'm wondering what I need to do in order to update an existing ECard. I
have had success adding new cards, but I cannot seem to update existing
ones. I cannot, for example, do something as simple as:

gtk_object_set(GTK_OBJECT(card), "note", "blah" NULL);
e_book_commit_card(book, card, NULL, NULL);

where card is a valid pointer to an existing card and book is a pointer
to a loaded book. Although this code seems to execute, it doesn't
actually do anything. Any tips? Thanks!

Cheers,
Sharvil Nanavati