[Evolution-hackers] Problem with a private e-mail

The situation is as follows:

I received an e-mail that seems to bork the indexing of evolution. My
problem is that that specific e-mail has a lot of real e-mail addresses
that I consider private, so I don't want to post them in bugzilla. Is
there a developer I could send this e-mail to ?

Other details:

I'm using debian/unstable (this is the reason I haven't sent it before -
I thought it might be a platform problem).

The problem is present in all 1.2.x until 1.2.2 (the one I'm using now).
The problem is also present on earlier versions, but I didn't kept track
of versions.

Symptoms: Evolution doesn't show any messages on the folder this message
is, unless they just arrived. Folder type is mbox.

Work-around: rm ~/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox.ev-summary and selecting
the folder when evolution starts would work. If the folder was not
selected when the indexing finishes, the messages would "disappear".

	Thanks in advance,

--
						João Miguel Neves