[Evolution-hackers] Re: Task vCalendar imports

I did some looking around, and found out that in that field Evolution seems to expect C-style \n's.  Is this on purpose or will it support Quoted-printable sometime soon?

I've noticed a fair amount of inconsistency in the vCard/vCalendar import routines with stuff like this.