[Evolution-hackers] Sending remote commands to Evolution.

Hello!

I have a simple question. I use evolution on my laptop that I tend to
move around and suspend a lot. I Would like to set evolution in
"offline" mode by a command from apmd, and then go to "online" mode when
resuming by ifup or somthing like that.

Is this possible right now? If not, where sould I start?

And yes a second question, when browsing my mailboxes if I jump to next
new message with ] I have to use space one time before ] works again?

//Tobias