[Evolution-hackers] userCertificate support for ldap

so, I added E_CONTACT_X509_CERTIFICATE to the list of EContact fields,
which maps to the "KEY" vcard attribute specified in rfc2426.

I also added an entry to the ldap backend that would map it to the
userCertificate attribute.  I'm unsure about this though - the
inetOrgPerson schema mentions that userSMIMECertificate should be used
in favor of userCertificate for S/MIME applications.  Does anyone have
an ldap server that stores certificates?  which attribute does it use?

Chris