[Evolution-hackers] there are more important things than who's mail client crashes less ...

Dear Evolution team,

We would like to express that we are touched and saddened by the news of the
passing of Ettore Perazzoli.

Free Software is at least as much about the people that make it what it is, as
it is about software. Such a tragic loss of a member of the community, we are
all part of, painfully reminds us of that.

Our thoughts are with Ettore's family, friends and collaborators.

The KMail, KOrganizer, Kontact and KAddressbook hackers along with many other
members of the KDE project.