Re: [Evolution-hackers] tree widget padding in main window

On Mër , 2003-12-10 at 19:12, Not Zed wrote:
> Anyway, i know it was probably done like that for a reason, so Toumas,
> can you check this is ui guide compliant, etc?
> (i hope it has exceptions for main interface windows, it looks really
> not great otherwise).

The HIG doesn't currently distinguish between "windows" and "dialogs".
It just calls everything a "window" and states that you must put spacing
around the widgets. Of course, this is broken, a bug, and everyone knows
about it. We should change the composer back to not having a 6 pixel
border all the way around it also, as it's not a dialog.

-- dobey