Re: [Evolution-hackers] 2 separate addressbooks? why?

Sorry to revive this thread... but as people are going to start using
1.5, it might be good to get this settled.

What I'm suggesting:

1. We drop the 2 separate local address books and move to 1.  Call it
"Contacts".
2. Sometime post 2.0 we add the ability to save searches and have them
reflected in the source list.  We can at that point add "Personal" and
"Work" back in, as saved searches (those contacts without "Business" as
a category and those contacts with "Business" as a category,
respectively.)
3. We drop "OnThisComputer" from the path of the local contact folder.
Having "local" in the path should be enough (and is for the other
components.)

Chris