Re: [Evolution-hackers] Parsing rfc822

FWIW we were thinking of splitting camel up into two parts which might make it more palatable for other parts of the code.

- one that essentially implements mime, the basics (streams etc), plus utilities.  it would be self contained + glib
- one that implements folders/stores/providers, and possibly extensions (like ssl streams) and other network related stuff.

But ... it missed the cut this time around.