Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status bar

I didn't get to it since I didn't know what eexpander was for.

Anyway I need to ask JP about some issues to do with it (i.e. copying e-expander into the evolution tree), will get back to you after that - i dont think there will be a problem, but i just wanted to check first.

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 06:08, ERDI Gergo wrote:
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Not Zed wrote:

> i'll review the patch when on-hours start again.

and while you're at it, could you look at the much simpler and less
controversial "attachments in an EExpander" patch as well?
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-patches/2003-December/003645.html