Re: [Evolution-hackers] Why no more embedded AbiWord or Gnumeric views?

> Given that all these components do the same, is it not something more
> general, rather than each one behaving incorrectly, in exactly the same
> way?

...and if that is the case, would it be worth me opening a bug for it?
James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james rubberturnip org uk Jabber: riggwelter myjabber net
Using Free Software since 1994, running GNU/Linux (SuSE 9.0)
GNOME updates for SuSE: