[Evolution-hackers] libical status

Hi,

Im one of the developers of Multisync, a multi-purpose synchronization
tool. Since we use vcalendar and vcontact in out project internally we
rely on means to convert to/from those formats. Until today we are using
a "improved" libversit which is rather error prone espacially with vcal.

We really would like to use libical for that but the development on it
seems to have come to a halt and the version available for download has
some bugs.

So here are my questions:
What is the status of the libical in evolution? Can we use it in our
project? Do you plan to merge your copy with the "real" libical and
remove it from evolution?
Thats all i can think of for now :)

Armin