[Evolution-hackers] calendar event colors

Hi,

The event colors seem to be assigned in the order they occur during a given day. That means that every day your events may have a different color. I think that is a bit confusing.

Here is an example:
Start evo-15
http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/evo/event_colors/Screenshot-Evolution-1.5.png
[rearrange events, exit, restart]
http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/evo/event_colors/Screenshot-Evolution-1.5-1.png

I think a better way is to assign colors to sources as they occur in gconf:/apps/evolution/calendar/display/selected_calendars.

This also allows other clients using the backends to have the same colors as evolution (if they monitor selected_calendars) regardless of what day they process first.

What do you think?

Jon