Re: [Evolution-hackers] task order

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 16:44, Martin Grimme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are working on the panel clock/calendar integration bounty.
> How should the tasks (VTODO) be displayed for a day?
> I'm thinking of:
> - sorted by due date if available

the summary in 1.4 does not seem to sort them in any way. I don't have a
very strong opinion on this. Provided that the correct tasks are
displayed, I guess the ordering is not that important.

> - if dtstart is available, then only for days >= dtstart

yes, you should display tasks that are "alive", that is, that have been
started or not started yet at all.

> - not displayed if already completed

right, those should not be displayed at all.

> - displayed above events

the mockup in the bounties page displays them above events, yes.

cheers