[Evolution-hackers] a question about removing a folder!

Hello  Rodrigo & JP!
When the user delete a calendar subfolder in the local calendar from UI, evolution should delete the view and backend binded with the subfolder. But I found it can not delete the backend, I believe evolution must delete the backend binded with the subfolder. Because the wombat is alive for ever. If the user add a new subfolder with the same name as the deleted subfolder from UI. The calendar will not create a new backend and use the orignal backend belong to the deleted subfolder because they had the same uri. If evolution can not delete the backend when it remove a subfolder. it will create mem leak.

so, I believe it is a critical bug in evolution. Could you fix this bug or give me some suggestion.

Thanks
jack