Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: gnome-panel calendar integration was Re: [Evolution-hackers] summary, gdeskcal ideas

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2003-08-06 at 19:46, William Jon McCann wrote:
for delete, just use cal_client_remove_object.

for editing, you'll have to activate the
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_CompEditorFactory component and use the
editNew and editExisting methods on it.

You can see an example of it at create_component(), in
calendar/gui/calendar-component.c.

Boy, that was pretty easy once I knew the APIs to use. Thanks for your help. It now does just about everything that I want it to... except for one thing, how can I change the date in the editor after calling editNew? In other words how can I add a new appointment to an arbitrary day? cal_component_set_dtstart?

Thanks,
Jon

Latest version:
http://acs.pha.jhu.edu/~mccannwj/evo/appointments-0.2.tar.gz