[Evolution-hackers] CalComponent in CalClient
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers <evolution-hackers ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution-hackers] CalComponent in CalClient
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:36:32 +0200
I need to change now CalClient to use libical directly intead of
CalComponent, so that the new code in e-cal-model* does not have to use
CalComponent (which will be removed soon).
The plan is to replace all CalComponent usage with icalcomponent, and
use cal_component_get_icalcomponent from the old code that was using
CalComponent. Also, using icalcomponent, the update_objects method seems
redundant, since sending a single icalcomponent does the job of updating
all components in the VCALENDAR top level case.
I think we can just remove the update_object and rename update_objects
I'll be doing this in the new-calendar-branch branch.
] [Thread Prev