[Evolution-hackers] CalComponent in CalClient

Hi JP

I need to change now CalClient to use libical directly intead of
CalComponent, so that the new code in e-cal-model* does not have to use
CalComponent (which will be removed soon).

The plan is to replace all CalComponent usage with icalcomponent, and
use cal_component_get_icalcomponent from the old code that was using
CalComponent. Also, using icalcomponent, the update_objects method seems
redundant, since sending a single icalcomponent does the job of updating
all components in the VCALENDAR top level case.

I think we can just remove the update_object and rename update_objects
to update_object.

I'll be doing this in the new-calendar-branch branch.

cheers