Re: [Evolution-hackers] Passwords

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 11:09, Not Zed wrote:

> > It would be nice if Evo could be configured to use my IMAP password as
> > my SMTP AUTH password.
> >
> > This way Evo just prompts for a password once.
> >
> > Comments?
>
> How would you imagine it working?

In the "Sending Mail" configuration tab, at the bottom of the dialog,
there is the "Authentication" box.

Currently there is a field for "username" and a checkbox for "Remember
this password".

I propose adding another checkbox, "Use POP3/IMAP password".

If you checked this box, the "Remember this password" checkbox should
grey out.

Dax