[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] wombat going berserk

Wombat will get into this memory eating loop every time I open the
meeting dialog, so I do not think it is ldap related. Is there anything
I can do to help speed up the resolution of this bug?
Is there some kind of tracing that I can set ?

Ron