[Evolution-hackers] Some questions about NNTP of evolution

Hello all,
I have a question about NNTP of evolution, I have build evolution with NNTP successfully. But When I run evolution, I found it is seems the NNTP module of evolution didn't support post a article to the news group. I can see all articles in the news group with evolution, but I cannot post any article to the news group. it aways pop up a error message dialog show me "Unsupported operation: append message: for CamelNNTPFolder". I have check the source code, but I didn't find any code about posting a article to the news group. Is this function have been implemented in evolution? If the anwser is no, I think we should complete the functions of NNTP.

Best regards,
Anto