[Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution "Prokaryote" 0.0 has been released

Simple Solution:

Choose 'Plain Text' as the default. There will need to be some 'first
time use' anyway (well at least for setting up your mail 'account' (i.e.
type your name, mail address, etc.) - This could be the last step or
something :)

Oh - also - lets stop this silly large CC list (I'm sure ettore is
not happy about getting three copies of this mail (unless he has some
sort of filter on)