RE: [Evolution-hackers] Groupings in Message Stores

ok, yes you can do the group by conversation in your private store in
outlook

  --

  Andrew Hatfield
  Network Administrator

  Hatfield & Associates Pty. Ltd.
  Phone : +61 7 3849 7155
  Fax     : +61 7 3849 6277
  Email  : sales hatfields com au
  Web   : http://www.hatfields.com.au/

-+- Anything expressed here is my personal opinion, and not necessarily
the opinion of Hatfield & Associates -+-