Re: [Evolution-hackers] filter happiness and sadness
- From: NotZed <notzed helixcode com>
- To: danw helixcode com (Dan Winship)
- Cc: evolution helixcode com, evolution-hackers helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] filter happiness and sadness
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 23:12:46 -0400 (EDT)
Work it make sense to have them separate? to, cc, etc.
> The good news: the filter "to" rule is now a "to or cc" rule.
> The bad news: I fixed a spelling mistake at the same time, thus
> breaking existing filters and vfolders. If you have filters or
> vfolders defined, you need to change all occurrences of "receipient"
> to "recipient" to make them work again after you next "make install"
> in evolution/filter.
> M-x replace-string [RET]
> receipient [RET]
> recipient [RET]
> Have a nice day.
> -- Dan
> evolution-hackers maillist - evolution-hackers helixcode com
] [Thread Prev