Re: PDF Forms sponsorship

Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:
Dear Joshua

First of all, sorry for this delay. We are certainly open to
interoperation in any form.

The situation around forms is the following. We have PDF forms support
feature scheduled for Google's Summer of Code project. We already have a
student who is willing to do this and he did a nice proposal/initial
suggestion for this subject. For more information see

http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Forms

The SoC time (three month) is rather limited to implement full forms
support - for example you might want to see embedded javascript and so
on, so there is still space for improvements. For example, we can
continue work on forms after the end of SoC time. Or work can be done
in parallel by multiple developers.

You can contact me for additional details.
Parrellel would be good. Let me read through the Forms link and see what we have.

Joshua D. Drake

Yours

            Nickolay V. Shmyrev