Re: Problem viewing pdf-documents encrypted with zero-key over the net with firefox.

My evince cannot open the file even when it is downloaded separately.
So I suppose the bug is fixed in later versions of Evince/Poppler.

I am using evince 0.4.0 and poppler 0.4.2 (from the last entry in
/usr/share/doc/libpoppler0c2/changelog.gz)

Thanks!
//Fredrik