Re: I want "marking" function in evince

Hi,

Annotations are still being coded.. Not included in any evince release yet.

Cheers,

-- pH

On 7/21/06, l l <happyarch gmail com> wrote:
Thanks good to know,
I am using evince-0.5.2 from garnome-2.14.2.1,
But there is no annotations function in Edit menu, had looked into v0.5.4
no new feature such like annotations.

My english and programming skill need more practice, sorry about that.

TIA