Incorrect handling of symlinks on NFS shares

Hi all,

I think I've found a bug with the handling of symlinks on non-local file
systems in Evince 0.4.0.  I have a file:

~/NFS_share/dir/file.ps

and a symlink pointing to it:

~/NFS_share/newfile.ps  -> ~/NFS_share/dir/file.ps

Starting evince with "evince ~/NFS_share/newfile.ps" fails with an error
dialog box:

Unable to open document: Failed to load document
'/tmp/evince-25573/document-10'

Can anyone reproduce this?  Sorry for the noise if this has already been
reported and/or fixed in later versions ...

-- Ed