Re: evince windows port

Three people have the same question, here is one answer!

Juan Luis Chulilla wrote:
> Are you thinking in a Windows port of your product? I find it quite
> promising and with an actual bunch of good features (i.e., I use both
> dvi and pdf files), but for now I am going to be restricted to a
> personal use of it since I'm chained professionaly to windows (good
> description, uh?).

I recall there being talk of having evince under Windows after the cairo
graphics backend gets ported. I know Tor Lillqvist has gotten it mostly
if not completely working. One way or another, once that is done, I
don't see any major problems with having it run under the 'dows.

Presumably, the "splash" backend could already be built.

--Pat