Feature request

Hi,

I'm not a list subscriber, but I do have one suggestion that would be great. I run gnome on FC4, and Evince is used to view jpg files. The issue is this. I'm looking though my files... See a bunch of thumbnails in a directory, and click on one. Evince opens because it's associated with jpg files, and it presents the same set of thumbnails. I then have to find the same one and click it again to view full size. Grrr. It would be really nice if Evince went straight to the one I clicked on. Having the thumbnails load behind it would be fine, and allowing next/previous to still navigate the set of pictures is great. The only problem is that I need to reselect the image I want after Evince opens.

Otherwise a fantastic piece of software.

Thanks,
Paul