Re: Adding gnome-keyring support to evince for encrypted PDFs

Hi Caleb ~

On Wed, 2005-03-16 at 22:25 -0600, Caleb Groom wrote:
> I've started a hack for Evince that will add gnome-keyring support for
> opening encrypted PDFs.  Before I get too deep into it I figured I
> better discuss it with the maintainers and make sure the feature would
> be welcomed.

Great, sounds like a really good idea.

> At this point I've only done the UI, I haven't hooked up the
> gnome-keyring side.

I'd say go for it.  I'm not sure if the developers have any comments on
where to hook into the system or stuff like that.  The current UI you
did looks fine, it's a pretty standard dialog.

My only recommendation is to use the same wording we use in the locked
screen [1] with the file name inserted the way you did.

Cheers,
~ Bryan

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/evince/images/screenshot-secret_document.pdf-full.png